Your satisfaction is our #1 priority! We will take back items purchased from us within 14 days of purchase, subject to the exceptions set forth below. You must have a receipt for any items you wish to return.
Exceptions to Our Return Policy:
- Our products are maintained under optimum conditions. Products that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in the customer's care cannot be returned. For example, we are not able accept returns on wine that was not kept in climate-controlled conditions.
- Bottles that were chilled or put on ice cannot be returned.
- Opened bottles that are not to your personal taste may not be returned.
- Items that are purchased on "Closeout", which includes red stickered wines, spirits, beers, groceries, and accessories.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages. However as is tradition in wine retail, wines 10+ years in age at the time of purchase are sold at the buyer's risk. We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines 10 years or older, nor will we accept returns of these wines because they are past their optimal drinking window.
- Special orders for wines sourced specifically at your request and not part of our regular inventory.
- Orders for a party or other gathering that are not fully consumed (however we will accept the return of full cases of wine).
FOR OUR SHIPPING POLICIES, PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING AND LOCAL DELIVERY POLICIES